Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
Fingers trace your every outline
Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather still together when it ends
You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
'Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right
Do you, do you really enjoy
Living a life that's so hateful?
'Cause there's a hole where your soul should be
You're losing control a bit
And it's really distasteful
Fvck you, fvck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don't stay in touch
Remember the first day when I saw your face
Remember the first day when you smiled at me
You stepped to me and then you said to me
I was the woman you dreamed about
Remember the first day when you called my house
Remember the first day when you took me out
we had butterflies although we tried to hide
and we both had a beautiful night
Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Memories supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong moving on
But i see you
Sometimes i try to hide
What i feel inside
it's ridiculous
It's been months
And for some reason I just
can't get over us
You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
Do you, do you really enjoy
Living a life that's so hateful?
'Cause there's a hole where your soul should be
You're losing control a bit
And it's really distasteful
Fvck you, fvck you very, very much
'Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don't stay in touch
I took my guitar, and I begin to play
Those olds familiar songs, from our yesterday
But only half way trough, the things I should have said
Those old memories came, through in to my head
Oh you're so sweet, too sweet to forget
Memories of being along with you, it's all in my dream
You just so sweet, too sweet to forget
You don't love me the same as I love you
It's not to be, I regret
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
She’s a memory
That I’ve tried to forget but I can’t
It still follows me
When I wake in the dead of the night
And I know that I can’t fight
That song going round in my head
Like the last thing she said
I’m all over it now
And I cant say how glad I am about that
I’m all over it now
‘cos I worked and I cursed and I tried
And I said I could change and I lied
Where there’s something still moves me inside
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar