8 April 2011

passion in fashion



I wish my passion is in fashion.
I love clothes. I love shoes. I love bags. I am not a fashionista exactly, but recently, I love these kind of things.
I just wish if only I can buy everything that I want. I wish I can go shopping every single day. I wish I can travel around the world, buy fashion things in the different country. 
If I can choose what my tallents are, I want to be good in designing and making my own clothing line, design shoes and also bags. I want to be good in mix max everything I own in my wardrobe. I want to be brave, to make my own style and being different.
I also interested in make up recently. I thing I wanna buy some make-up things like foundation, mascara, blush on, lipgloss, and some nails polis colored in neon.
I think that fashion is an interesting thing. It doesn't have to be a passion actually. everybody is a stylist for themselves.
"what you wear is how you present yourself to the world. Fashion is like playground, cause there is no rules. You can play with colours, be silly and nutty with different styles. Fashion is dress up how you feel."

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar